Michael Allosso’s YOU ON YOUR BEST DAY “performance” offers an entertaining perspective on dynamic and effective leadership. Participants will enhance and upgrade communication skills to maximize efficacy in diverse situations: from sales meetings to the executive office; from the boardroom to home and family life. Allosso demonstrates, illustrates, lists and identifies the skills and talents associated with outstanding actors and coaches. Topping the list is believability and authenticity. Through a heightened sense of focus and concentration, Allosso “brings it” every second and helps the audience to do the same. The approach is that there should be a seamless transition from excellence in business leadership to excellence in every daily interaction.
Formal presentations are heightened dialogues; speeches are conversations.
Questions probed and answered are:
- How do you maintain a high energy level all day long?
- What makes employees produce with enthusiasm and excellence?
- How do I heighten my listening?
- How do I command more presence so others listen to me more?
- What are the best ways to give criticism so that it is heard and incorporated?
- How do I hold myself accountable?
- How do I more effectively execute my objectives?
- How do I make my objectives more dynamic with more tactical variety?
- Is humor appropriate in business?
- What role does appearance play?